Happy National Cocktail Day !
Our favourite Vodka and Coffee Liqueur is from Spring Mill Distillery in Guelph Ontario Spring Mill Distillery.
3 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream
3 ounces Coffee Liqueur
3 ounces Vodka
1 tablespoon caramel sauce
1 tablespoon raw sugar
1/8 teaspoon flake sea salt
- Pour half of the caramel sauce into a small dish and dip the rim of each glass into the caramel, you can use the squeeze bottle and drizzle around the rim.
- Add raw sugar into another dish and dip the glasses into the sugar.
- Drizzle the remaining caramel inside each glass, the squeeze bottle makes this super easy.
- Add Irish cream, coffee liqueur and vodka into a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously, if you don't have a shaker just stir it with a spoon.
- Fill glasses half way with ice and top with mudslide.
- Sprinkle each with a pinch of flaked salt.
- Enjoy immediately